The Championships, Wimbledon is the oldest, most prestigious tennis tournament in the world. It is an event renowned for its sporting drama, love of tradition and the quintessentially British atmosphere. There is no better place to entertain clients, treat family and friends or stage your own event.
The Championships, Wimbledon
from $1,515 per person, twin share*
*The fare displayed above is a from price, based on a tour departure in low season and is correct as at . Surcharges may apply to some departure cities & dates. Visit our website or call us for all of our current available departure dates & prices from your departure city.
London | Jun to Jul 2019 –
The Championships, Wimbledon is the world’s oldest, most prestigious tennis tournament, renowned for its sporting drama, love of tradition & the British atmosphere.
Please select from the options below to view the total price for your tour.
If you choose to pay a deposit only today & the balance later, please note when the balance of your booking is due by clicking here
Flights are included in your price (as required)
Home to Airport Transfers included (Adelaide metro area only)
Print product summary
Discover more about this holiday
Earn 1 Qantas Frequent Flyer point per $1 when you book a Qantas or Jetstar airfare with your holiday!*
- The package includes:
- 2 nights accommodation in a Standard Room
- Continental breakfast daily
- Wimbledon – Court One Ticket
- FREE 4 hour Panoramic Tour of London and Thames River Cruise
- £20 Oyster Card
- One way private airport transfers from London Heathrow to hotel on arrival
From only $1,515 per person, twin share.*
The following terms & conditions apply to your booking in addition to our General Booking Terms & Conditions:
- Valid for new bookings made by 3 Jun 2019, unless sold out prior.
- Valid for travel commencing 30 Jun – 13 Jul 2019.
- Price shown is based on the 1 Jul Match Day. Different prices apply to each Match Day. Contact us for more details.
- Prices shown are correct as at 16 Jan 2019 and are subject to change & availability.
- Flights are not included in the prices shown for Special Events packages. Ask us for prices on flights to connect with your holiday.
- Qantas Points will only be awarded if a Qantas or Jetstar flight is added at the time of booking.
- A membership to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program is required to earn Qantas Points.
- Special booking cancellation & payment conditions apply, and will be advised at the time of booking confirmation.
Perth | 14 Feb 2019 -
The ISPS HANDA World Super 6 Perth will take place at Lake Karrinyup Country Club in February 2019 and is Australia’s richest annual golf tournament.
Melbourne | Jul 2019 to Mar 2020 -
COME FROM AWAY tells the remarkable true story of thousands of stranded passengers and the small town in Newfoundland, Canada that welcomed them.
Paris | May to Jun 2019 -
Experience Paris in early summer and enjoy the world’s best-loved clay court tournament in the spectacular surrounds of Roland-Garros.
Tuscany | 23 Jul 2019 -
See acclaimed Italian maestro Andrea Bocelli in concert. Performing in his home town of Lajatico at his stunning open-air amphitheatre Teatro del Silenzio.
Sydney | Aug to Sep 2019 -
The moment the curtain went up on the original West Side Story on Broadway, musical theatre changed forever. Hailed as the greatest Broadway musical of all time.
Perth | 22 Jun 2019 -
The Sunday standalone match will be the first time, barring the 1987 match in LA, an Origin match has been played outside of the eastern states of Australia.
London | 21 May 2019 -
In May, see the grounds of the Royal Hospital Chelsea transformed with spectacular horticultural displays for the annual RHS Chelsea Flower Show.
Dublin | Jun to Sep 2019 -
The famous Riverdance show in Dublin featuring the Riverdance Lead Dancers & the Riverdance Irish Dance Troupe truly entertains audiences of all ages and cultures.
Melbourne | Jan to Feb 2019 -
Based on the hit film, this hilarious new musical follows Dewey Finn, a failed, wannabe rock star who decides to earn a few extra bucks by posing as a substitute teacher.