- See the former home of Sid Sidney Kidman in Kapunda
- Enjoy the award-winning Steamtown Sound & Light Show
- Travel through the spectacular Flinders Ranges
- Follow the old Oodnadatta Track to Lyndhurst & Marree
- Travel past Lake Eyre South to William Creek & Coober Pedy
- Explore the unique town of Coober Pedy
- Visit an interesting Opal Interpretive Centre & Museum
- Explore the Tirari Desert’s mysterious group of hills
- See sandstone in a mixture of beautiful colours
- Travel to Mt Willoughby & Cadney Homestead
- Follow the Stuart Highway to Port Augusta
- Visit the Wadlata Outback Museum
- Explore the Arid Lands Botanic Gardens
- Gourmet Clare Valley winery cellar door lunch with wines
Painted Desert Discovery
7 days | Departs 7 Aug 2019 –
Visit the incredible Painted Desert on a journey that will also take you to Coober Pedy, the Flinders Ranges & the Oodnadatta Track.
Please select from the options below to view the total price for your tour.
Flights are included in your price (as required)
Return transfers from your home are included (Adelaide metro area only)
Book your tour here
Please select the options below to view the price from your departure city.
If you choose to pay a deposit only today & the balance later, please note when the balance of your booking is due by clicking here